Ah, those were the days.
- Amstrad CPC 464
- Amstrad NC100
- Commodore 64 (Breadbox model, with floppy emulator)
- Commodore Amiga 500 (with RAM upgrade)
- Commodore Amiga 600 (with RAM upgrades, CF and floppy emulator)
- Commodore Amiga CD32
- Nintendo 64 (all the controllers are knackered though)
- Nintendo DS Lite (with flash cart)
- Nintendo Gameboy (modded: custom black and orange case + backlight)
- Nintendo Gameboy SP (with flash cart)
- Nintendo Entertainment System (with new cart slot).
- SGI Octane 2 (running OpenBSD)
- Sega 32X
- Sega Dreamcast
- Sega Gamegear (LED mod and with master system converter).
- Sega Megadrive
- Sega Megadrive II (with master system converter)
- Sega Saturn (currently broken)
- Sharp Zaurus CX000 (running OpenBSD)
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum +2 (refurbished by Mutant Caterpillar)
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K (original rubber key version)
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K (in custom case with proper keys)
- Sun Microsystems Blade 1000 (running OpenBSD)
- Sun Microsystems Netra X1 (running OpenBSD)
- English Amiga Board
- Homemade 1MB Chip RAM Expansion for Amiga A600
- Convert a cheap floppy emulator to work in amiga
- Kipper2K - This guy sells neat fastram addons for much cheaper than rare SRAM cards.
- ACE BASIC Manual
- Amiga C Tutorial
- Amiga OS and Hardware Manuals for Developers
- Hall of Light - Amiga game database.
- Amewsome Turrican Artwork - From the special edition soundtrack boxed set release. Another.
- Gamebase64 - C64 games database.
- SD2IEC Floppy Emulator - For C64
- Cassadapt Tape Emulator - For C64
- MP32C64 - C64 MP3 loader thingy.
- Mochilote's Amstrad CPC Programming tutorials (C and ASM) - also v. good for general info on SDCC and ASM
- CPCWiki info on SDCC
- NoRecesses PhrozenC - native C development on CPC
- NoRecesses Phactory - Windows IDE with graphics editor etc
- CPC Wiki
- CPC Wiki Forums
- SGDK - Sega Megadrive / Genesis Development Kit.
- Charles MacDonald's Site - Excellent source for Sega internals.
- Sega Service Manuals
- SpritesMind - For technical discussion.
- Dgen/SDL - Fast emulator.
- Mednafen - Accurate emulator.
- Gamegear LED mod.
- World of Spectrum Forum
- Mutant Caterpillar - Specialises in ZX spectrum. Stocks RAM and ROM chips.
- Nes Sprites Soundtracks - A load of downloadable NES soundtracks in MP3 format.
- ConsoleGoods - Stuff for various conosles (UK based).
- Small Device C Compiler
- Intro to Z80 Asm, by James Hollidge
- ccz80 language - C like language for z80 machines.
- Decoding Z80 opcodes
- Emu Docs
- Assembler Games
- HXC Floppy Emulators
- SDiskEmul Floppy Emulator
- Amibay - Trading post for just about any popular system.
- Retro Junkie - Some guys site. Used to have an awesome FTP archive. Now gone :\
- The Cover Project (scans of game covers)
- Sell My Retro - Like ebay, but just for retro.